Camion RC Tamiya Volvo Fh12 Globetrotter 420 (KIT de asamblat)
- * Disponibil fizic in stocul nostru - Livrare RAPIDA in 24/48H
- * Stocuri reale, NU listari de produse
- * Consultanta tehnica gratuita
- * Servicii profesionale
- * Health Check GRATUIT in primul an de la achizitie
Rc Volvo Fh12 Globetrotter 420
The FH series semi-tractor truck was released in the fall of 1993 and became Volvo's primary truck. In 1994, it was awarded the prestigious "Truck of the Year" title. It's huge 12-liter inter cooled turbo diesel engine was known as the "Euro 2", and was the result of state-of-the-art engineering technology for its day.
The Tamiya rendition faithfully captures the truck's form with the use of ABS plastic body parts and a number of metal chassis components. The chassis is built for durability as it uses aluminum side channels with resin cross members. Drivability is accomplished by power from the front-mounted motor and is transmitted via a propeller shaft to the rear axle; built-in differential gears guarantee smooth cornering. Gear changes can be made via a separately-sold Tamiya 4-channel transmitter which controls the shift changes to the 3-speed transmission.
• 1/14 scale R/C model assembly kit.
• Length: 440mm, width: 188mm, height: 295mm, wheelbase: 272mm
• The chassis utilizes a tough ladder frame with aluminum side channels. A realistic drivetrain setup sees the front mounted motor powering the rear axle.
• 3-speed transmission can be controlled via a 4ch R/C transmitter. (Sold Separately)
• Highly realistic suspension employs metal leaf springs and friction dampers.
• Coupler is included to enable connection with any currently available Tamiya 1/14 scale trailer.
• Requires TS Tamiya Spray Paint, 4-Channel radio, ESC (Electronic Speed Control), 7.2-volt battery & charger.
- Adjustable Gear Ratio 3-speed transmission
- Bearings Metal and Plastic Bushings
- Body Material ABS Plastic
- Body Stickers Included
- Chassis Material Aluminum and ABS plastic
- Construction Type Assembly Kit
- Differential Type Gear
- Drive Type 3-speed
- Led Light Buckets yes
- Motor 540-brushed type
- Requires A 4-channel Tamiya Attack Radio, 7.2 volt battery with charger, and Tamiya TS Paint
- Scale 1/14
- Shock Damper Friction damper
- Suspension Leaf Spring
- Terrain Use On-Road